Volunteer with us
Have you got a bit of spare time and want to give back to your community? Here at FIF we owe much of our success to our dedicated and hardworking team of volunteers. We have many opportunities for people who are interested in supporting our children’s charity, including:
- Supporting the children’s groups and trips to places such as White Post Farm and Alton Towers
- Helping out at our fundraising events, including organising and on the day
- Need to brush up on your admin skills? We have plenty of opportunities from covering reception to supporting mail outs
- Feel passionate about adoption? We need people to help us share the messages about adoption through social media
- Attend “adoption recruitment” events to encourage others to adopt
- Become a member of the Board and bring your knowledge and expertise to the table
Volunteering with Faith in Families is a great opportunity to join our very friendly group of volunteers who offer an invaluable contribution to the work of the charity. We welcome and value all our volunteers whilst ensuring we provide full training and continuing support.
“We greatly appreciate our volunteers and my thoughts have always been that volunteers bring excitement and enthusiasm and the kind of attitude that can bring many positive changes. In return we have a huge responsibility to ensure that our volunteers, who are, after all, our life-blood, feel fully supported and are offered the same opportunities as paid staff in terms of training, supervision, and feeling valued and appreciated – as well as being part of our close knit team.”
To find out more about working with Faith in Families, please download our information pack, or email our Volunteer Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.