Adopt Together offers a range of adoption support services for you and your family. From children’s groups to social events and individual counselling; there is a range of services available to suit you.
Our dedicated Adoption Support team offers long-term support to all our families, and by listening and working with you we can ensure that we give you the support you and your family need.
Our support services include:
- Adopted children’s group who meet up and do activities throughout the year
- An after adoption visit with one of our specialist Adoption Support Workers
- Life long support available, we’re at the end of the phone if you need us
- School advice from our specialist Education Advisor
- Help with financial matters including adoption allowance and adoption pay
- Therapeutic support
- Support groups to enable adopters to share their experiences and questions
- Training workshops
- Opportunities to meet with other adopters at our social events through the year