It may be easier to adopt than you think…
Adopt Together is Faith in Families Adoption Service and we believe that every child has the right to grow up as part of a loving and nurturing family. We welcome enquiries from people from all walks of life and from any background. You can be:
- In a committed long term relationship
- In a single sex relationship
- Homeowner or living in rented accommodation
- Employed, self employed or unemployed
- Have no children or already be a parent
- Be of any ethnicity or faith
- Have a disability
- There is no upper age limit but you will have to be over 21, a UK resident and hold no criminal convictions against children
We need all kinds of families for all kinds of children
If you have lots of energy, good health, understanding, commitment, patience, a sense of humour and the motivation to complete your family through adoption then you have what it takes.
Our dedicated and friendly team are always happy to talk through your expectations and answer any queries you may have. If you would like to speak with one of our team please fill in our enquiry form or call 0115 955 8811.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are proud members of New Family Social and fully support LGBT adopters