Our vision is to provide nurturing, innovative, high quality services for children and families. We believe that the services we provide will enable all children to develop into confident, secure, caring individuals, with the capacity to reach their full potential in life.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing a diverse range of outstanding, creative and nurturing services in support of our vision
- Providing children with stability and security through permanence
- Ensuring specialised, continuous support to children and families across the adoption and fostering spectrum
- Providing bespoke community services to children through collaborative partnerships with families, the local community and key partners
- Recognising and celebrating success in everyone
- Continuously aspiring to excellence and build on our outstanding reputation
- Continuing to offer innovative responses to the changing needs of the community
- Encouraging and enabling the continuous professional development of staff, trustees and volunteers.
The Agency provides innovative services of excellence to children and families of any or no religious belief.
- Passionate about improving children’s lives, keeping their needs and their families at the heart of our work
- An Agency of integrity; valuing everyone, continually striving to improve upon our practice, finding new ways of thinking and enjoying the challenge
- An Agency that has high expectations of ourselves and are inspired by progress
- A supportive community, empowering all we work with to reach their full potential and aspire to work in partnership with others and advocate on their behalf
- An Agency that enjoys working as a team and are mutually supportive of each other, believing in the value and dignity of human life and the right of each person to have their views and values respected.
Faith in Families is value driven and keeps children at the heart of its entire decision making. The Agency is recognised for its commitment to appraising current and future practice requirements through rigorous research, evaluation and monitoring systems.