We need your support
Did you know that we offer a range of children’s service, not just in adoption? We are committed to ensuring that children are given every opportunity to lead confident lives full of potential. We’re always looking for new ideas on how we can make that happen.
Put simply we couldn’t do the work we do without your help. Any assistance, be it as a volunteer, ambassador in the community, fundraiser or even as a Trustee it really does make a difference to children’s lives.
Your support will directly help us to:
- Continue to offer an outstanding adoption service (as recognised by OFSTED) offering adoptive parents excellent preparation and support as they take on the challenges of creating new families
- Be a long term service, supporting our families for as long as they need us
- Support young people in our schools through family breakdown and other pressures
- Develop innovative ways to help the most vulnerable children in our society to experience the love and security of family life
- Share our experiences of adoption with professionals so that others can learn
- Keep children and families at the heart of our work as it has for the last 60 years
There are so many different ways you could get involved to help support the work we do. We know how creative our supporters can be! If you would like further information on the work of Faith in Families or would like to discuss ways you could support us; please contact us on 0115 955 8811 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org